“One’s real life is often the life that one does not lead.”~ Oscar Wilde
That sure was a mouthful. Let's break it down to look at how fear-based beliefs act like placing 2 magnets (with negative or positive polarities in close proximity between the 2 magnets); they repel one another.
In a vibrational universe, such as we live within, harmonious vibrations align and in-harmonious vibrations repel. The thoughts and emotions that are embedded within your personal matrix either magnetize you with your dreams and aspirations or frustrate you with how they appear to move closer and yet seem to remain elusive. You must be in vibrational alignment with the vibration of that which you seek to incorporate into your personal matrix.
- You and I and all humans have been awash in social conditioning; from birth through our current time.
- This social-conditioning by many special interest groups using their money and political leverage to have their ideas and focuses become part of our social compact.
- Science has demonstrated that fear is the most powerful motivator.
- First we are exposed to mass consciousness bombarding of fear-based beliefs; things you and I are informed we should be afraid of.
- Second these beliefs are reinforced through a media whose corporate interest is drawing attention to their brand through reporting focused upon the sensational.
- Political manipulation is further involved through laws focused upon social manipulation/control. It's for your own good; you are told.
- Additionally, we are taught to act in a very tribal manner as we are being conditioned to mistrust one another.
In our "conditioned" society we are molded away from the natural to artifically induced insights; we move away from self-trust to self-doubt. We move from true fear(those things that may truly hurt us) to artificially-induced fear.
The fight or flight response is a natural reaction we have when a fear-based dynamic is present. When we are taught to fear someone or something; that same fight or flight response occurs.
Emotionally, we are constantly reacting when one of these artifically induced fears is present. Over time, the body develops stress-based illness; physical and/or emotional.
Aligning with the inner-divine is about learning to listen to and trust your 'inner voice'. Your voice within; your link to divine source energy/God.
We are further encouraged to focus upon duality (our differences)at the expense of the more natural idea of 'oneness' the interconnectedness of all things (What we have in common); by special interest and media groups.
The mass media, at the behest of special interest groups, is constantly attempting to frame your thoughts and discourse with others. To seperate and divide us into tribal camps with no affinity between them; leading us to arguements and fights which keep our collective focus from the realization of our commonality and mutual interests.
- “All of us who professionally use the mass media are the shapers of society. We can vulgarize that society. We can brutalize it. Or we can help lift it onto a higher level.”
In the video below, by David Wilcock, lecturer, researcher and filmmaker, he discusses his viewpoint on 'occupy yourself' as a process of spiritual development. Further, he elaborates upon the use of divination tools and meditation to enhance your ability to occupy yourself.
Please relax and take a few minutes to view
David Wilcock Occupy Your Self:
Personal Spiritual Development
I hope you gained awareness of yet another insight relating to the occupy yourself evolutionary impulse; a rising tide of those coming to awareness of our true state of oneness and it's societal implications.
The Divination Tool
The Meditation Tool
"Meditation is a tool for the re-discovery of the body's own inner intelligence. Practiced for thousands of years, it's not about forcing the mind to be quiet, it's finding the silence that's already there and making it a part of your life. From this field of pure potentiality we get our bursts of inspiration, our most intuitive thoughts, and our deepest sense of connection to the universe."
You have greatness within you; once your dedicated focus is upon occupy yourself, you are encouraging and supporting it's coming out party!
Yet, you and I have choices and each choice has consequences and reveals an aspect of you and me as we move forward from that choice-point.
We can express our inner greatness...