- "In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery? ~St. Augustine
- "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education." ~Albert Einstein
- "We create an environment where it is alright to hate, to steal, to cheat, and to lie if we dress it up with symbols of respectability, dignity and love." ~Whitney Moore, Jr.
- "We are living in a science-fiction nightmare where children are gasping for breath on bad-air days because somebody gave money to a politician. And my children and the kids of millions of other Americans can no longer go fishing and eat their catch because somebody gave money to a politician."
~Robert Kennedy, Jr.
- "It is essential to release humanity from the false fixations of yesterday, which seem now to bind it to a rationale of action leading only to extinction." ~Buckminster Fuller
- "We are living beyond our means. As a people we have developed a life-style that is draining the earth of its priceless and irreplaceable resources without regard for the future of our children and people all around the world." ~Margaret Mead
Monday, July 23, 2012
Greetings and welcome to our insight-seeking post dedicated to enhancing your relationship with Oneness; the consciousness of life!
"We are on a journey of becoming that which we already are. That is the impossible paradox of our lives."
Monday, July 2, 2012
OK, I hear you thinking, that video has me in this expansive emotional place; now I'm looking for the payoff; how do I get to enjoy greater personal power?
"Remember that you are the source for what you attract in the world."
~Dr Joe Rubino
Through the process of Occupying Yourself you will enjoy enhanced insight into enlightened perspective. J.K. Rowling, author and transformational thinker, expresses a universal truth about personal power when she demystifies how to gain access.
“We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.”
Occupy Yourself, is a movement about coming into a natural alignment with authentic you; the person you were intended to be.
When you do so; life is sweeter and your relationships are more harmonious.
Now Some Thoughts on Your Heart Center
Do you now see just how powerful your heart-center is and how your readiness for ascension and the galactic upgrade depends upon your relationship with your heart?
What specific benefits might you expect from living a heart-centered life?
- Enhanced emotional balance, inner peace, and joy in living.
- Greater access to experience of one's true nature
- Enhanced ability to experience compassion, wisdom, love and appreciation for all relationships.
- Accelerated healing of physical, mental or emotional blockages.
- Enhanced ability to let go of fearful, obsessive and self-destructive behavior patterns
- Enhanced willingness and ability to feel the full spectrum of feelings.
- Augmented energy, creativity and passion for life.
Any of the above appeal to you?
In closing today's thoughts on living a heart-centered life as a vital aspect of Occupy Yourself let me share some thoughts by Evita Ochel author, speaker and holistic living expert. (Evolving Beings)
"A person who has a high degree of self-love is incapable for example of being in a destructive relationship, or over-eating, or using toxic substances, or subjecting themselves to any other physical, mental, emotional or spiritual harm. The higher your level of self-love the more compassion you exercise in all of your thoughts, words and actions towards the self and all of life’s creation."
As mystics of both ancient and current time periods have concluded; and is expressed with elegance by Antoine de Saint-Exupery below:
Wishing you a divinely inspired heart-centered life-journey leading you into perfect alignment with your unique and essential space within your sacred heart.