Welcome to 2013, my friend and fellow traveler on this enlightened journey through your personal awakening and enhanced alignment with your divine within.
We are headed toward a planetary enlightenment and thus a planet with an enlightened humanity,
What is this enlightened humanity of which you speak; you might inquire?
According to spiritual teacher and writer, Marianne Williamson,
"Enlightenment is the key to everything, and it is the key to intimacy, because it is the goal of true authenticity."
Eminent trans personal psychologist, Carl Jung, postulated that,
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate ."
What Jung was speaking to was the human ego; that aspect of your emotional selves that operates from a dualistic fear-based matrix. In this instance; what you don't have awareness of, in your mental model, can and often will cause you pain. What you don't know about your beliefs and attitudinal preferences can and will hurt you!
Jung's thoughts on the subject continue with,
"From the living fountain of instinct flows everything that is creative; hence the unconscious is not merely conditioned by history, but is the very source of the creative impulse. It is like Nature herself - prodigiously conservative, and yet transcending her own historical conditions in her acts of creation"
In this case, Jung, is describing what I am referring to as living authentically; this aspect of your emotional self who knows intimately what is best for you.
Master-mind, Albert Einstein further elaborates upon the value of living authentically, “The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self.”
Becoming consciously aware your personal matrix and how it establishes your boundaries of thought and experience may be a powerful tool for expanding your consciousness; enhancing your well being through enhanced alignment with your authentic self!
This is a presentation by Lee Harris, researcher and teacher; enjoy and thrive!
After viewing this powerful video; ask yourself these clarifying questions; designed to open you to the value of enlightened community building:
- What are your current thoughts and feelings about you in relation to others; to the idea of community?
- Are your current relationships mutually beneficial?
- If not; what is your role in any current discord in any of your relationships? (without self-judgment, please)
- Working with the notion that we are all mirrors for one another; in what areas of your current relationships are you feeling discomfort?
- In what ways might you be able to enhance the quality of your existing relationships?
- As one's degree of consciousness is heightened; their individual awareness of patterns and cause & effect are enhanced. What do you now realize about nurturing relationships that you never used to acknowledge?
- What would your ideal enlightened community look like; feel like?